Michael Lauer Planning: 2019 Update
Michael Lauer Planning is fortunate to continue its work with some great clients, fascinating projects, and talented colleagues. 2019 has been a great year, with:
- The adoption of an incredibly progressive Unified Development Code for Gretna, Louisiana in conjunction with Dana Brown Associates;
- Implementation of Concord, North Carolina’s Land Use Plan through code revisions with Tindale Oliver;
- Continued work on the Harrison County, Mississippi Multimodal Corridor Project with BKI;
- Initiation of a Unified Development Ordinance for Bryan County, Georgia;
- Completion of work supporting Collier County, Florida’s Bayshore Community Redevelopment Area Master Plan with Tindale Oliver;
- Completion of the Ft Lauderdale Uptown Village Master Plan with Tindale Oliver;
- Writing a book chapter and a few articles on sustainable capital planning and coordination between capital planning and land development regulation; and
- Continued code support for Pinellas Park and Panama City Beach, Florida and Southern Pines, North Carolina.
My deepest gratitude to the clients, community members and colleagues who have been the core of the firm’s success.
MICHAEL LAUER PLANNING
Serving local governments for over 30 years with award-winning growth management programs that support vibrant communities from coast to coast.
A NEW NAME – SAME GREAT SERVICE.
After 15 years with Planning Works, I’m now managing projects under a new company name.
Michael Lauer Planning will continue to help you develop comprehensive, neighborhood, corridor and strategic plans; meaningfully engage stakeholders in shaping their futures; draft zoning, subdivision, design or form-based regulations; and pursue other strategies to take your community from vision to reality.